Definition of tenderhearted in English:
Having a kind, gentle, or sentimental nature.
- Patrick is the most tender-hearted, sympathetic, devoted person I know.
- She could think of nothing to do other than becoming a tender-hearted warm mother and marrying the man of her dreams.
- These are my friends - beautiful, plain-featured, tender-hearted, hard-headed.
- Example sentences
- In the image of the Virgin Mary, we find compassion, tender-heartedness, care, trust, humility.
- Many leaders were weak and lax, as was shown by their tender-heartedness in dealing with persons guilty of grave criminal offences.
- The other song is about the tender-heartedness of women.
Definition of tenderhearted in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan