Having a kind, gentle, or sentimental nature.
More example sentences
- Patrick is the most tender-hearted, sympathetic, devoted person I know.
- She could think of nothing to do other than becoming a tender-hearted warm mother and marrying the man of her dreams.
- These are my friends - beautiful, plain-featured, tender-hearted, hard-headed.
- More example sentences
- In the image of the Virgin Mary, we find compassion, tender-heartedness, care, trust, humility.
- Many leaders were weak and lax, as was shown by their tender-heartedness in dealing with persons guilty of grave criminal offences.
- The other song is about the tender-heartedness of women.
Definition of tenderhearted in:
- The British & World English dictionary