- A game in which ten wooden pins are set up at the end of a track (typically one of several in a large, automated alley) and bowled down with hard rubber or plastic balls.More example sentences
- He has abandoned his efforts to save the game of tenpin bowling as we know it.
- From Monday to Friday a game of tenpin bowling along with a burger or hotdog and fries is only £3.20.
- In tenpin bowling, you roll the ball down the alley to strike the pins.
More definitions of tenpin bowlingDefinition of tenpin bowling in:
- The British & World English dictionary