- A cocktail containing tequila, orange juice, and grenadine.More example sentences
- It must be the few slices of BBQ Pork I had the night before and well, maybe the tequila sunrise last night aggravated it.
- Using his TV comedy character Jonny to make the point, he describes how to mix various drinks including ‘a cocktail for disaster’ which is several shots of tequila sunrise, a stagger home and then falling asleep leaving the chip pan on.
- Caiparinhas and tequila sunrises are particular popular while your kitchen staff slap up some great Mexican dishes as well as less spicy cuisine.
More definitions of tequila sunriseDefinition of tequila sunrise in:
- The British & World English dictionary