- A unit of computing speed equal to one million million (1012) floating-point operations per second.More example sentences
- The Japanese machine is a 35.86 teraflop system - a teraflop being short for trillions of floating point operations per second.
- The new machine can reach a peak performance of 65 teraflops (trillion floating point operations per second).
- That's three teraflops of unused computing power, all in one place,’ he said.
More definitions of teraflopDefinition of teraflop in:
- The British & World English dictionary