- The process by which congenital malformations are produced in an embryo or fetus.More example sentences
- Medications can potentially affect the fetus in several ways: structural teratogenesis (birth defects), behavioral teratogenesis, and perinatal syndromes.
- There are limited data on behavioral teratogenesis.
- There are several potential mechanisms for antiepileptic drug-mediated teratogenesis.
More definitions of teratogenesisDefinition of teratogenesis in:
- The British & World English dictionary