- Pulverized gypsum, especially as an ingredient of medicines.More example sentences
- Other names for edible terra alba are food-grade gypsum or food-grade calcium sulfate.
- Natural Pigments offers terra alba imported from Cennino Cennini's hometown in northern Italy and near the same location where he undoubtedly obtained his own gesso.
- Twelve ounces of terra alba will coagulate enough soymilk to make 90 pounds of tofu and is preferred by many for a delicious source of dietary calcium.
Latin, literally 'white earth'.
More definitions of terra albaDefinition of terra alba in:
- The British & World English dictionary