- Each of the loops or rings on a harness pad for the driving reins to pass through.More example sentences
- Five copper alloy terrets, strap guiding rings, lay on the line of the yoke.
- International harnesses have smaller terrets making it necessary to install the pin in the other hole.
- Knobbed terrets are known to have a generally northern distribution of Northern England and Scotland.
late 15th century (denoting either of two rings by which a leash is attached to a hawk's jesses): from Old French touret, diminutive of tour 'a turn'.
More definitions of terretDefinition of terret in:
- The British & World English dictionary