- another term for trivalent.More example sentences
- The incorporation of the aforementioned additional anions in the composition can be effective in the form of the acids or salts, typically, the calcium and tervalent iron or aluminum salts.
- Due to the proximity of the half-wave potentials of the formal 1+/0 and 0/1- couples, there is substantial disproportionation of the redox sites at room temperature, resulting in a conductive tervalent mixed-valent material.
- The second deoxygenating step requires a nucleophilic tervalent phosphorus reagent, which attacks at thenitroso oxygen with the probable formation of intermedi-ate 6.
More definitions of tervalentDefinition of tervalent in:
- The British & World English dictionary