- A paper impregnated with an indicator that changes color under known conditions, used especially to test for acidity.More example sentences
- Mortality with 4 per cent DDT impregnated test papers was 17.5 per cent.
- When using the test paper, first add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to the solution to be tested.
- In acid solution, oxidizing agents react with the iodide in the test paper to liberate iodine.
More definitions of test paperDefinition of test paper in:
- The British & World English dictionary