Definition of tetrahydrocannabinol in English:
A crystalline compound that is the main active ingredient of cannabis.
- Chemical formula: C21H30O2
- The drug's active ingredient, tetrahydrocannabinol, will be delivered not by smoking, but through such mechanisms as a spray aimed under the tongue.
- The product contains the cannabis extract tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol.
- We considered urinary screening for drugs as positive above a concentration of 1000 ng/ml of urine for amphetamines, 300 ng/ml for cocaine and opiates, and 50 ng/ml of acid tetrahydrocannabinol for cannabis.
Definition of tetrahydrocannabinol in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.