Definition of tetrahydrocannabinol in English:
A crystalline compound that is the main active ingredient of cannabis.
- Chemical formula: C21H30O2
- The drug's active ingredient, tetrahydrocannabinol, will be delivered not by smoking, but through such mechanisms as a spray aimed under the tongue.
- The product contains the cannabis extract tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol.
- We considered urinary screening for drugs as positive above a concentration of 1000 ng/ml of urine for amphetamines, 300 ng/ml for cocaine and opiates, and 50 ng/ml of acid tetrahydrocannabinol for cannabis.
Definition of tetrahydrocannabinol in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan