- An acidic crystalline compound whose molecule is a five-membered ring of one carbon and four nitrogen atoms.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: CH2N4
- We have therefore decided to study the binding between the parent tetrazole and a model benzamidine base.
- The present invention relates to a method for preparing substituted tetrazoles, compounds obtained according to this method, new reactants and new tetrazole derivatives.
- Various new tetrazoles were tested for their anti-inflammatory activity against carrageenin-induced paw oedema in albino rats.
More definitions of tetrazoleDefinition of tetrazole in:
- The British & World English dictionary