Definition of textual in English:
Of or relating to a text or texts: textual analysis
More example sentences
- Still, one needs to be able to identify in some way with the text, and the textual entity that is its author.
- Header text and other textual elements should appear the same throughout the site as well.
- White is careful not to allow performance studies to overwhelm textual approaches to Renaissance drama.
- Example sentences
- A textually corrupt quarto of Pericles appeared in 1609 and was reprinted five times; the play was omitted from the first folio of 1623, but was included in the second issue of the third Folio of 1664.
- Mullen's idea of this kind of hybrid poetry is that there are different registers of language, cultures - high and low - spliced and interlaced together textually.
- Given the play in question, and the period, a corollary statement might be that Smith's project was the most textually complex Shakespeare edition imagined up to that point.
Words that rhyme with textualcontextual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan