- The use of seawater in cosmetic and health treatment.More example sentences
- He later swore by thalassotherapy - seawater therapy - to heal ills.
- Pure water is the key to thalassotherapy, a seawater treatment.
- Facilities such as thalassotherapy and spa treatments will not feature at the revamped Limerick hotel, despite underpinning much of the marketing success of the Inchydoney hotel.
late 19th century: from Greek thalassa 'sea' + therapy.
More definitions of thalassotherapyDefinition of thalassotherapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary