- Used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with two or more people or things previously mentioned: they think everything is theirs a favorite game of theirsMore example sentences
- This makes a certain amount of sense, as theirs is the only network that can do this.
- They even speak our language; or it might be more accurate to say, we speak theirs.
- Scorsese's film of course centres around these people, but it is his film, not theirs.
More definitions of theirsDefinition of theirs in:
- The British & World English dictionary