- another term for theoretical.More example sentences
- Donald added: ‘the switch from a predominantly narrative mode of thought to a predominantly analytic or theoretic mode apparently requires a wrenching cultural transformation’.
- Many physicians use solutions that contain dextrose; however, it may be advisable to give thiamine first, because of the theoretic risk of Wernicke's encephalopathy.
- Many anecdotal reports and theoretic and research articles have been published on the psychological effects of spontaneous abortion.
early 17th century (in the sense 'conjectural'): via late Latin from Greek theōrētikos, from theōrētos 'that may be seen', from theōrein (see theorem).
More definitions of theoreticDefinition of theoretic in:
- The British & World English dictionary