- A person who forms, develops, or studies the theoretical framework of a subject.More example sentences
- Researchers and theoreticians have developed more sophisticated ways of thinking about fathers.
- A senior leader of the Communist Party of China has asked Chinese theoreticians to be more innovative and to study ways to adapt the Party's theories and work to the times.
- This House sits here and deliberates on a bill like this from the perspective of academics, theoreticians, and philosophers.
More definitions of theoreticianDefinition of theoretician in:
- The British & World English dictionary