- another term for game theory.More example sentences
- A special case of a utility function had been introduced by von Neumann and Morgenstern in their theory of games.
- His main academic concerns are the theory of money and financial institutions, the theory of games and their relationship to strategic behavior, and the management and economics of cultural institutions.
- Specialists examining confrontational crises frequently rely on one of two methods of inquiry - the theory of games or comparative case studies.
More definitions of theory of gamesDefinition of theory of games in:
- The British & World English dictionary