- The process of heating a thermoplastic material and shaping it in a mold.More example sentences
- While thermoforming shapes a package to conform to the device it holds, flow wrapping achieves its shape by wrapping a single layer of film around the product and then sealing it.
- Once the blank is finished it is moved to a press where it undergoes a traditional thermoforming process.
- The program is focusing on a thermoforming process using glass-fiber-reinforced polyamide, PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) and polystyrene resins in order to reduce production cycle times.
More definitions of thermoformingDefinition of thermoforming in:
- The British & World English dictionary