- (Of a substance) readily destroyed or deactivated by heat.More example sentences
- Heat inactivation studies showed the presence of thermolabile enzyme activity in pseudotypes containing a temperature-sensitivity mutant of murine sarcoma virus (MSV) but not in two independent wild-type MSV pseudotypes.
- The present invention relates to a method of diagnosing the risk of thermolabile phenotype diseases.
- A mild form of this deficiency, associated with a thermolabile enzyme, has been proposed as a genetic risk factor for cardiovascular disease and for neural tube defects.
More definitions of thermolabileDefinition of thermolabile in:
- The British & World English dictionary