- A set of thermocouples arranged for measuring small quantities of radiant heat.More example sentences
- On the thermal side are thermocouples, thermopiles, bolometers, and pneumatic detectors.
- Using a thermopile and galvanometer, he demonstrated that UV rays from an arc lamp are several orders of magnitude more lethal than visible rays.
- He testified that as a result of this he applied soap and water to both the furnace connections and the hot water tank pilot connection where he had replaced the thermopile a few weeks previously.
More definitions of thermopileDefinition of thermopile in:
- The British & World English dictionary