(chiefly British also thiosulfate)
- A salt containing the anion S2O32−, i.e., a sulfate with one oxygen atom replaced by sulfur.More example sentences
- Ammonium thiosulfate also is effective, but must not be placed with the seed because of the potential for seed germination damage.
- The cells can produce hydrogen sulfide from thiosulphate.
- A complex of soluble silver thiosulfate is produced.
More definitions of thiosulfateDefinition of thiosulfate in:
- The British & World English dictionary