- Relating to or concerned with the physical or material world, as opposed to a spiritual one: his distrust of this-worldly pleasuresMore example sentences
- All the essays are more or less radically secular or this-worldly.
- In addition to the articulation of individual material interests, another feature of Korean Christianity, reflecting its this-worldly inclination, pertains to the nation.
- For Harry, the temptation might be to rest in the glory of this-worldly (or " other-worldly "), victory.
More definitions of this-worldlyDefinition of this-worldly in:
- The British & World English dictionary