- A swelling of the tendon sheath above the hock of a horse, which may be pressed from inside to outside and vice versa.More example sentences
- This puts more stress on the hocks and the outside of the legs; bog spavins and thoroughpins can result.
- Shortly after this, the horse developed a thoroughpin and was kept from racing for the rest of the season.
- It turns out it is a thoroughpin; the vet drained the lump and then pumped it with cortisone.
More definitions of thoroughpinDefinition of thoroughpin in:
- The British & World English dictionary