- another term for platelet.More example sentences
- Leukocytes were classified as lymphocytes, thrombocytes, granulocytes and monocytes, and percentages of cell types were calculated.
- In general, two to six blood platelets or thrombocytes are seen in an oil immersion field, but their distribution is variable and they may appear in large clumps.
- The erythrocytes were allowed to settle for 1 h, and the plasma, leukocytes and thrombocytes were separated by aspirating the supernatant.
More definitions of thrombocyteDefinition of thrombocyte in:
- The British & World English dictionary