preposition , adverb , & adjectivechiefly North American
- informal spelling of through.More example sentences
- Watch as they huddle in the bushes, then climb thru a few strands of barbed wire and run for freedom.
- I decided the only way to make it thru the tournament and all the highs and lows was to make him a warrior.
- It looks like my dad will come out the Saturday after surgery and stay thru Thursday.
More definitions of thruDefinition of thru in:
- The British & World English dictionary