- A control device for electrical or mechanical equipment in the form of a wheel operated with the thumb.More example sentences
- You can also use a thumbwheel to toggle between programs or launch new ones.
- The monochrome screen is easy to read, and the clickable thumbwheel control permits scrolling through programming and feature menus readily enough.
- But the thumbwheel makes you feel like you're in control.
More definitions of thumbwheelDefinition of thumbwheel in:
- The British & World English dictionary