- A cumulus cloud with a towering or spreading top, charged with electricity and producing thunder and lightning.More example sentences
- It can't be too windy, and there must not be any rain, thunderclouds, or lightning nearby.
- Overhead, thunderclouds rumbled angrily, lightning began to flash a myriad of colors, and sea winds started to rise and howl.
- But the breathtaking scenery and impending risk of thunderclouds and lightning kept us spinning.
More definitions of thundercloudDefinition of thundercloud in:
- The British & World English dictionary