- Of or relating to the thymus gland or its functions.More example sentences
- Progressive growth of a spontaneous T cell lymphoma, designated as Dalton's lymphoma, causes suppression of immune responses and thymic atrophy.
- In addition to the alveolar epithelial cells, host immune cells located outside the lung, such as splenic and thymic cells, undergo apoptosis during influenza infections.
- Final diagnoses included one bronchogenic cyst and one combined bronchogenic cyst and thymic hyperplasia.
More definitions of thymicDefinition of thymic in:
- The British & World English dictionary