noun (plural thymomas or thymomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A rare, usually benign tumor arising from thymus tissue and sometimes associated with myasthenia gravis.More example sentences
- Rare cases of thymomas, thymic carcinomas, and lymphomas have been reported.
- About 45% of thymomas are associated with myasthenia gravis.
- At this point the differential diagnosis included thymoma, teratoma and lymphoma.
More definitions of thymomaDefinition of thymoma in:
- The British & World English dictionary