- A protein present in the thyroid gland, from which thyroid hormones are synthesized.More example sentences
- Chronic stimulation of the receptor causes an increase in the synthesis of a major thyroid hormone precursor, thyroglobulin.
- The test measures a protein known as thyroglobulin, which is made by thyroid-cancer cells.
- The tissue specific expression of thyroglobulin and parathyroid hormone is commonly used for diagnosis and follow up of patients with thyroid cancer.
More definitions of thyroglobulinDefinition of thyroglobulin in:
- The British & World English dictionary