- another term for trigeminal neuralgia.More example sentences
- In 1756, a French physician, Nicholas Andre, named this condition tic douloureux, which means painful wince.
- It will give relief for tic douloureux with active circulation to the head.
- The majority of patients with tic douloureux are successfully treated by pharmacotherapy.
early 19th century: French, literally 'painful tic'.
More definitions of tic douloureuxDefinition of tic douloureux in:
- The British & World English dictionary