- The ability to use one’s time effectively or productively, especially at work: time management is the key to efficient working [as modifier]: students may need help in developing time management skillsMore example sentences
- To gain more control over your schedule, conduct your own time-management audit.
- The people who run time-management seminars will tell you that the time you spend commuting to work is valuable.
- The key to success - both in business and in private life - is honing time-management skills.
More definitions of time managementDefinition of time management in:
- The British & World English dictionary