- A series of values of a quantity obtained at successive times, often with equal intervals between them.More example sentences
- The statistical analysis of environmental time series has to take these points into account.
- The last chapters discuss interpolation and graduation, index numbers, and time series.
- The light line is an exponential, long-run trend line fitted to the time series by statistical regression.
More definitions of time seriesDefinition of time series in:
- The British & World English dictionary