- 1The operation of a computer system by several users for different operations at the same time.More example sentences
- It's a modern version of computer time-sharing.
- It is available with up to six fiber outputs for energy and time-sharing with a pulsed-on-demand operation.
- 2The use of a property as a vacation home at specified times by several joint owners.More example sentences
- Anyone considering fractional ownership should visit the web sites devoted to time-sharing.
- My encounter offers a lesson about other high-pressure sales such as time-sharing, multi-level marketing and some life insurance and bank products.
More definitions of time-sharingDefinition of time-sharing in:
- The British & World English dictionary