(also timesheet /ˈtīmˌSHēt/)
- A piece of paper for recording the number of hours worked.More example sentences
- Each operative filled out on site on a daily basis an individual time sheet recording the chargeable hours worked and travelled on the day in question.
- At the end of the semester, students must also submit a signed time sheet that documents the hours completed.
- I worked 15 hours overtime and since the time sheet had a section for overtime, I filled my hours in that column.
More definitions of time sheetDefinition of time sheet in:
- The British & World English dictionary