- (Especially in science fiction) an imaginary distortion of space in relation to time whereby people or objects of one period can be moved to another.More example sentences
- That Georgia has moved beyond the time warp that for so long kept it wedded to 1956 is good news for the rest of the nation.
- Watching Sky Sports the other night was like moving into a time warp.
- This dimension, his own creation where he could move freely outside his time warp, was still all in his head.
More definitions of time warpDefinition of time warp in:
- The British & World English dictionary