- Of or relating to dyeing, coloring, or staining properties.More example sentences
- The deposits had tinctorial properties of collagen using Masson trichrome stain and the van Gieson method for collagen, although the deposits were mostly dissolved using the Masson trichrome procedure.
- The typical fibrillar morphology is, next to the -cross x-ray diffraction patterns and characteristic tinctorial properties, one of the most prominent physicochemical hallmarks of amyloids.
- With this approach, only particles visible by virtue of their tinctorial characteristics were counted.
mid 17th century: from Latin tinctorius (from tinctor 'dyer', from tingere 'to dye or color') + -al.
More definitions of tinctorialDefinition of tinctorial in:
- The British & World English dictionary