adjective (tinglier, tingliest)
- Causing or experiencing a slight prickling or stinging sensation: a tingly sense of excitementMore example sentences
- What annoyed her most was not the pain but the tingly itchy sensation after the pain when her hair was pulled on.
- Every now and then I'll move my arm and I'll get this tingly sensation running all the way down it.
- But on a sadder note, I think my lips have developed antibodies to the tingly sensation.
More definitions of tinglyDefinition of tingly in:
- The British & World English dictionary