- Inclined to tilt or overturn; unsteady: they crossed the water in tippy canoesMore example sentences
- Instead of a tippy canoe on a sinister lake, we find two schoolboys lost in wintry woods, succumbing to the cold and cementing a symbiotic relationship whose adult arc carries us through the book.
- Our only complaint is that the high bottom bracket renders it a little tippy on steep, slow climbs.
- Last among the rowers was my category: sliding-seat racing singles - skinny, tippy fiberglass shells nearly as long and light as those rowed in the Olympics.
More definitions of tippyDefinition of tippy in:
- The British & World English dictionary