Having or showing great effort or energy: a tireless campaigner
More example sentences
- She is respected for her tireless energy and enthusiasm in all of these fields.
- The winner will be one local whose tireless efforts continue the tradition of making our area special.
- Thanks to his tireless efforts, the Government has identified a suitable site for the bus stand.
- Example sentences
- A record-breaking sprinter in his youth - his collegiate mark in the 60-yard dash stood for decades - he has revealed, in his first term, the tirelessness, stamina and patience of a long-distance runner.
- But he more than compensated for any physical deficits by his willingness to court female readers, and by his tirelessness in discussing his own work.
- His tirelessness is apparent from a strike-rate of a wicket every 51.6 balls that bears comparison with many all-time greats.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.