- another term for sphene.More example sentences
- During obduction, mantle-derived magmas most likely evolved to granitic compositions by assimilation of sediments and by fractional crystallization of amphibole, feldspar, titanite and allanite.
- Magnetite, apatite, titanite and zircon make up the accessory minerals.
- Secondary titanite, chlorite, white mica and pyrrhotite are abundant, and some samples contain metamorphic biotite.
More definitions of titaniteDefinition of titanite in:
- The British & World English dictionary