- A horizontal bar at the top of a window, bearing the name of the program and typically the name of the currently active document.More example sentences
- Although you don't see the title directly on the Web page, it is what is displayed on the blue title bar of your browser window and also is what is displayed when somebody bookmarks your site.
- Customers will discover the ability to minimize a window to the system tray or the desktop edge, roll it up to the title bar, put a window on top and make it semi-transparent.
- This information is usually displayed in the title bar of the window rendering the Web content, or otherwise made available on user request.
More definitions of title barDefinition of title bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary