- In name or in name only: he was titularly a chief petty officerMore example sentences
- But they are either in my head today, are titularly significant or I've been wallowing in them pointlessly, and they together somehow manage to sum up my head, today.
- According to our records Jim is still titularly in charge of this stuff, and ought by now to be back from his extended leave.
- But for the adventurous, these titularly titled vignettes are a breath of fresh air.
More definitions of titularlyDefinition of titularly in:
- The British & World English dictionary