1Of or resembling toast.
- I finally panicked one more time as I was sprinkling the caramelized, toasty brown, cooling almonds with sugar and I accidentally dumped more on than I intended.
- It envelopes all within its toasty flaky crust.
- Some people spend time in the sun and end up toasty brown.
1.1Comfortably warm: a roaring fire may make a home seem toasty
More example sentences
- Although I am still warm and toasty within the confines of my sleeping bag, I am very aware of the fact that I will soon have to expose my partially naked body to the cold, stale air of the tent.
- They were little tin-foil squares that you snapped in half like a glow-stick, and they'd get all warm and toasty.
- Nothing beats the toasty comfort of a flickering blaze in the hearth while Old Man Winter rages just beyond the walls.
Words that rhyme with toastypostie, toastie
Definition of toasty in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.