Definition of tobramycin in English:
A bacterial antibiotic used chiefly to treat pseudomonas infections.
- The drug is obtained from the bacterium Streptomyces tenebrarius
- Valproic acid is an anticonvulsant drug used to treat various seizures and tobramycin is an antibiotic used to control many bacterial infections.
- Half were given normal treatment, the other half four antibiotics (polymyxin E, tobramycin, amphotericin B, and cefotaxime).
- Treatment with ampicillin supplemented with gentamicin or tobramycin for two to six weeks is best.
Definition of tobramycin in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.