noun (plural tonneaus or tonneaux /təˈnōz, ˈtänōz/)
- 1.1 short for tonneau cover.More example sentences
- Lift the top approximately 8 in., press the button on the center console and the hard tonneau opens up.
- Among the application areas that he thinks the process can be used for include exterior body panels of a wide assortment: vehicle hard tops, hard tonneaus, recreational vehicle and heavy truck sidewalls, and the like.
- Composite inserts at the forward edge of the tonneau hide the mechanicals when the top is down.
More definitions of tonneauDefinition of tonneau in:
- The British & World English dictionary