- (Of a product) at the top of a range; high quality or sophisticated: top-end automobilesMore example sentences
- Motorola's top-end product is the 7457, announced earlier this year but not yet in volume production.
- Today, all of the major American ammunition makers have a top-end product in both handgun, rifle and shotgun ammunition.
- These are top-end products whose distribution is confined to the US.
More definitions of top-endDefinition of top-end in:
- The British & World English dictionary