Definition of topcoat in English:
- Overcoats, topcoats, jackets, blankets, sweaters or other items can be wound around your forearm to protect it from knife slashes or hits from hard objects.
- From military looks to classic topcoats, check out all the cool outerwear available for fall 2004.
- Crutches, walking aids as well as blankets, quilts, topcoats, hats, scarves and gloves for people of all ages are urgently wanted.
2An outer coat of paint.
- And avoid fast-drying topcoats: They may be convenient, but the ingredients in many formulas tend to shrink the polish, making it more prone to chipping.
- If you don't wear polish, try to put on a clear topcoat to show that you put some effort into your grooming.
- Simply clean that surface with a wax and grease remover, then topcoat with any of these topcoats.
Words that rhyme with topcoathousecoat • undercoat
Definition of topcoat in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.