- A pale, fatty cut of tuna used for sushi and sashimi.More example sentences
- It was to other versions of the duck in California restaurants what toro sashimi at Ginza Sushiko is to Star-Kist Chunk Lite Style.
- Aglibot says that bodybuilders may want to be wary of a type of sushi called toro.
- With executive chef Eiji Takase's fresh fish, in sweet, earthy, briny rolls of salmon, shiso, and avocado topped with salmon roe, or the ultimate silky toro sushi, that would be enough.
Japanese, 'tuna belly'.
More definitions of toroDefinition of toro in:
- The British & World English dictionary