- A habitual drinker (also used as a general term of abuse).More example sentences
- Thanks for all the help, you complete tosspots.
- I guess that now they've completed their own make-over into Low Tory tosspots they obviously feel that the rest of the population should follow.
- With a crackin’ sense of humour, Imprint already have an advantage over most bands by not being tosspots, but given their level of musicianship they are in a position to certainly make an impression.
More definitions of tosspotDefinition of tosspot in:
- The British & World English dictionary